The core update introduces 1.18 to 1.20 added support while maintaining our legacy versions still. Our plugins supports 1.8.8+ and java8!
We strongly recommend to update your minecraft and java versions shortly as we are (like the spigot community) dropping support requests for 1.18 and lower versions. They will still remain but may not work in the future! May you would need a spigot fork to be compatible with a more recent version of java!
It won't take long and java 17 will be a requirement!
On updating your plugins with the new core update you should make sure to take a backup! Our plugin tries to save all old configurations to a new folder, but you need to manually set it up again (especially the arena setup!).
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO HANDLE THE PLUGIN UPDATES AS YOU WOULD INSTALL A NEW PLUGIN!
We published Release Candidates to SPIGOTMC which will be there until tutorial videos, wiki and patreon addons gets fully updated.
We started 2021 with the transformation to the core. At the end its a one man development why it takes so long. (You want to help, Write me fast, Now). Its free-time basis which sometimes in life got limited due to obvious reasons happen in life such as uni, illness, whatever you know better than me ;).
As you have already seen above, we implemented the core finally! yeah. Its now way more easier to maintain and update all of our minigame plugins!
Currently we want to enhance the experience with our plugins by adding new stuff to them and make the user experience easier.
- Feedbacky - Plugin Updates
- New Beta Programm
- Tails v3
How: Next updates will be focused on user requests provided from you by feedbacky.
Current process: 1 A beta is released 2 Almost no feedback
Use at the moment:
- Almost none for both sides
1 Different roles of testers (currently there are internal and beta testers - future: DEV TESTERS and BETA TESTERS)
2a DEV TESTERS will work hand in hand with Plugily in direct contact (more effort)
2b BETA TESTERS will work in close contact with Plugily (less effort)
3 Feedback will be collected through one point of contact
4 Feedback will be evaluated or assessed
5 Feedback will be implemented
- mutual commitment to a common goal
- Feedback flows directly into development
Will I be a beta tester in the future?
- Currently the new system is still in the thinking phase, so we plan that all beta testers can also be a beta tester in the new system.
- There will be a choice of roles in the new system, so it will be your own interest
- It will be extensively documented, from which you can deduce if you want to be a beta tester in the new system.
How can I help atm until new platform get released?
- You can always try a automatically generated SNAPSHOT version and tell us if the feature for the SNAPSHOT version works or not on the correct discord channel
- SNAPSHOT versions can be downloaded (soon) by using latest channel on https://download.plugily.xyz