Fast way to set up your arena
Check if you got all of these points for an complete arena setup
- Map for game and lobby (can be on the same world)
- The game contains different modes
- Make sure to have some plots where is enough place to build for one person
- Make sure to have some plots where is enough place to build for two persons
- GUESS THE BUILD
- You need as many plots as the maximum amount of players
- Make sure that these plots have enough free place where players can view the builder when he builds
- [Multiworld] If you want you can set up signs, therefore just place sign(s) on the location you want
Make sure to create an extra world for the maps you want to use for this plugin as it determines compatibility issues with other plugins.
Start with the creation of your arena instance with the following command:
After creating the instance you can start editing it with the next command:
Now we are at a very simple stage were you just need to follow the instructions on menu. After you finished an instruction you may proceed to the next one by typing the command again (and repeat until finished):
After you have set all up you enter the command the last time and click on the rocket to validate your instance. It will finish the instance and you are ready to go!
Follow the setup above. After you are done with all arenas you can simply enable Bungeemode on the config.yml. If it does not already exists it will create a file called bungee.yml after restart. On that file you can edit some values that are explained here.